Providing opportunities for women leaving prison to live and work on a farm where they grow food, nourish self, and foster community. Creating a more equitable, just, and nurturing world for women and the communities they transform.
BENEVOLENCE FARM QUICK FACTS
Ratione ultrices irure quidem quasi justo inventore morbi, magnis litora! Neque veniam, placerat porttitor duis adipisicing scelerisque ducimus, velit? Quia expedita, nostrud, repudiandae aut, eius eros malesuada labore litora iure facere odit dignissimos eu, magnis. Praesent netus risus? Pulvinar quaerat assumenda excepturi, massa architecto animi sunt integer quidem! Eget error.
- BENEVOLENCE FARM is licensed as a 501(c)(3) and is recognized by the state of North Carolina.
- Benevolence Farm is on 13 acres of land in Graham, North Carolina (Alamance County)
- Our mission is to provide an opportunity for women leaving prison to live and work on a farm where they grow food, nourish self, and foster community.
- Our vision is to create a more equitable, just, and nurturing world for women and the communities they transform.
- Our funding has come from a variety of sources — family foundations, individual donors, fundraising events (like the annual Second Chance Dine & Dance), faith-based organizations, and small grants.
- Benevolence Farm is not affiliated with the NC Department of Public Safety.