Full-time, salaried, exempt, frequent weekend and evening hours
Reports to Executive Director
Summary: The Program Manager is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of reentry support programs at Benevolence Farm, including the transitional house. The Program Manager is responsible for day-to-day case management of program participants, including participant outreach, coordination of program activities, and facilitating referrals and linkages with community partners. The Program Manager will also oversee the monitoring and evaluation of program interventions in coordination with the Executive Director. The Program Manager will report to the Executive Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationships and conduct regular outreach with state prisons personnel, pre-release reentry programs and county community corrections for referrals.
- Manage program inquiries and intake collection from referring partners and individuals, including the transitional house participant application process.
- Maintain a reasonable and working caseload to include onsite residents as well as community participants.
- Support participants with overcoming common barriers to stability, including meeting basic needs and transportation within programmatic policies, guidelines and budget.
- Facilitate in-house meetings or communication as needed with transitional house participants.
- Monitor reentry program expenditures in line with monthly budget guidelines and maintain budget accountability processes.
- Cultivate relationships with partnership organizations to support effective intervention plans in Alamance County.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate program goals, policies, procedures, guidelines and processes for effective reentry support programs.
- Adhere to trauma-informed principles and fidelity to evidence-based practices.
- Implement crisis and risk management planning, training and monitoring to ensure the safety of participants and program staff, including harm reduction and overdose prevention plans.
- Master of Social Work preferred or comparable experience in criminal justice and/or reentry.
- Passion for Benevolence Farm’s mission and dedication to working with individuals who are justice-involved.
- Experience in case management with persons who are at-risk is required, with reentry support experience preferred.
- Expertise in balancing programmatic implementation with administrative duties/planning.
- Ability to handle multiple work demands and set priorities.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and access to personal car are required.
- Mental Health First Aid, General First Aid, and CPR certification, or willing to obtain within six months of hire.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong management skills.
To apply, send resume + cover letter to email@example.com